Sunday, March 21, 2010

An Online Decision.

Now i'm wondering, or should i say: i had a conversation with a good friend of mine, miss kassy miller about setting up topic specific blogs. So my first idea is to, you know, use the blogspot that you're reading currently. Beside the other seemingly pathetic journals (i.e.: xanga, livejournal, myspace, etc..) , i haven't a journal that i'm proud of. good job, blogspot. I'm proud of you.

My idea is to create a tumblr, a fluidr, and perhaps rejoin livejournal but i've been down that road before and am not sure i want to accidentally stumble into the wrong dimension. This is in addition to the blogspot i'm useing currently. This will have to become something too.

1. Fluidr for photography. That's an easy win.
2. Tumblr for cultural, music, and entertainment reviews.
3. Blogspot for my blog. I like that idea. Keep it consistent.

__________________________________________________________



Last night we got a lot of snow all of a sudden. Like somewhere around 7 inches. I had to go to work this morning at 10:00 and that is exactly what I did. I woke up and traveled on the snowy interstate at 45 mph. I took close 67 and reduced the queue by 20. I say, good job ol' chap. I enjoy having the cubicles to myself...i can play my music as loud as i want...feel comfortable. I love feeling comfortable. So then after work I went home and visited with my grandmother for a split second, got ready and then left to pick up sam to go to josh's. He had us and a few other friends over for the season premiere of Breaking Bad. We all delighted in wine cigarillos and good company and excellent burgers. Divine. After we left josh's incredible apartment, i drove sam home and went to bella vista to visit with kassy, aarden and kassy's little sister kirsten. They are some great company. Now i am home, delighting in the wonders of pandora radio and the fact that they just recently added Pretty Lights to their selection of artists. Derek Vincent Smith: you are a hell of a mixer. You kick so much ass at what you do. It would be my pleasure to photograph you someday. I can't wait to see you play again at the fayetteville town center. Cannot wait.



______________________________________________________




In other news, i am still obsessed with cars. I'm thinking i'm in love with this certain photographic style that i am dying to learn about. Flipping through my eurotuner and super street i think, "how the fuck do these guys get these awesome amazing shots?". So i'm going to try to find someone to help me. Here are some examples:


I cannot think of any more to say tonight. It is 2:20 in the morning and i'm supposed to be at work at 9...lest awake at 6. goodnight, fellow bloggnites.

No comments: