Thursday, February 25, 2010

OH MEIN GOTT!

Dear Lord God,

It has been almost two years since my last usage of this blogspot belonging to olivia larson. I'm going to continue refraining from capitalizing my words, unless they are at the beginning of the sentence. Then they get capitalized. Let me recap the last two years for you in the easiest way i know how: bullets:

1. finished college as a flunk
2. dropped out of college
3. started dating sam allen
4. moved to benton - then quickly moved back to nwa
5. got a job at the walmart home office - i work at a pharmacy call center
6. started doing stupid drugs that no one needs to do
7. kept doing stupid drugs and made some new friends
8. a year flew by really fast
9. stopped doing drugs for a while
10. started smoking weed again. no biggie. who doesn't?
11. got my camera stolen
12. bought a new camera
13. am blogging on my blog spot


Boy, 13 bullets over a two year time span. Does that sound manageable? I think, personally, that if i had led a very interesting life in the last two years i'd have more than thirteen bullets. I decided to spelling out the word 'thirteen' the second time i used it because once when i was in high school, i type the number 13 in an essay and got deducted for it because apparently, if a number is less than 100, gramatically, you are supposed to spell it out. That makes sense, i think.

Last night sam and i went over to our friend's house and smoke a few bowls and watched a crazy awesome movie called The Island of Dr. Moreau. It was originally a book by h.g. wells written is 1896. Science fiction. Then in 1977 there was a movie made from the book. Then again in 1996. We all watched the 1996 version, and let me tell you blogspot, that was one heck of a movie. Val kilmer? Marlon brando? Yes, please. Here you go.



Another thing that i discovered last night was Tosh.0. He deserves to be capitalized, me thinks. Tosh.0 is a show conducted by a man by the name of daniel tosh. He is off of comedy central and makes fun of life and how it is evolving, particularly via technology, but exposing and exploiting some of the greatest videos out there. Thanks, tosh for making it all worth their while. Maybe one day i'll land one of my videos on your show.


Next! I have approximately eighteen minutes before i have to leave my computer chair and begin preparing for my day at work. To elapse that amount of time, i will share with you my new love: Nikon D90. It is great, with the exception that i don't have an external flash and it's pissing me off because i can't shoot nearly as cool of pictures as i used to. With that said, i CAN shoot video. If you haven't been keeping up with me for the last two years, here is what you've been missing:




Ladies and gentlerabbits: thus concludes my newly rejuvinated blogspot post of 2.25.2010. Goodnight, and good luck!

2 comments:

Michael Thurber said...

Hey that's great! the video on the D90 looks superb. Sadly, I'm still stuck with my D80 from like ages ago, but it's holding it's own. I totally hear you on the external flash. it makes a world of difference. keep posting and I'll definitely keep reading!

Unknown said...

olivia, i'm leaving this so that you will follow my blog. also, get a tumblr.