Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Adventures aside, today was not exemplary. Not extraordinary. I remembered how much I miss Hendrix. I received a phone call from Cole, a good buddy of mine. We shared stories, for it has been a long time since he and I spoke. That, again, reminded me of how happy I was during the summer, despite outside influences.
But now I have teary eyes and my head hurts when I tilt it a certain way. And The Water Song is playing and I can't stop thinking or typing and I loved so hard. With everything inside of me, all flesh and bone and soul and carbon dioxide escaping from the much needed nitrogen and oxygen combination I had previously inhaled. Even though from this day on I am under my jurisdiction alone, I don't know if things will change. Apart of me finds that enticing.

No comments: