Friday, October 26, 2007

This week flew by me. Literally flew. By me. Like a bird or an airplane. Anything with wings, really. Michael. Gabriel. One of them.

Josh came to chill today. Watched a movie, ate sum lunch, took some pictures. It was good fun. Great fun. Good companion, that chap.

I've felt a little disconnected from life lately. Like, I don't get jokes sometimes, people have to ask me questions multiple times, or else, I'm just really short. Not in stature, just in verbal communication.

cGot a lot of phone calls last night which wasrazy. Plus, I talked to a lot of people online, too. It's like, people can sense when someone needs to be talked to. So I'm not going to Muskogee tonight, and not tomorrow night either. I am working tomorrow night. A lot. Only a seven hour shift, though. It means money.
Also, I have a few people who have piped up about accompanying me around the country. And it will happen. It will happen. I may not go to school next semester so I can work and make enough money to pay for my apartment, car, insurance, food AND go across the country. I mean, 14 hours? 4 classes? Will it make that big of a difference? Ah, I don't know. I just want to live my life and escape and do things happily.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Arab Josh!

You're fun.