Friday, December 07, 2007

ah mench!

This week flew by so quickly. On Sunday I got off of work and did something...
And on Monday I had the day off, slept in, did something...I don't remember.
Tuesday I worked. I don't remember that at all. Then people came over to my house. I lit my hair on fire and now I have a new chunk of bangs that are slightly shorter than all of the others. I drained too much of everything that I had left with everyone...and then everyone left. Mark came back and we hung out, watched a movie and then I went to bed.
On Wednesday I had the day off again. I met Anthony (he's a very good person) at Maria's for lunch/dinner. We ended up hanging out until 1:34...I think that's what time it was. I got home late. Then on Thursday I worked. 12-5. Got off at 5 and went home. I saw my mom then for the first time in awhile. Then I went out with Sam for cake at Denny's...made an alcohol run to a Jay's house. (Sam knows Jay. I do not.) Then we went to Sam's...savored what little was left of everything. Ate too much...but not really. Something sour? I don't remember much. The movie made me sleepy. Superbad is awful. Then I went home at 4. Haha. I don't get sleep really. Because this morning I woke up to go get something with Anthony. It turned out to be tea. Good freaking tea. Then McAlister's, Ben Jack's, Barnes & Noble, Malco, then BP. We saw Lions for Lambs for free. I didn't like it much. Then around 6 I headed up to Bella Vista for family time, where I sit now. Okay. Bye.

No comments: