Monday, November 12, 2007

SO

Although I didn't get to go see The Crystal Method, I did happen to be on Dickson, see an entirely different show, watch people leave George's, stand in line at Jimmy John's for way too long, smoke hookah, stay out later than I have in an extraordinarily long time, and ride in Alec's amazingly beautiful car, all for free! I had a choice time, indeed.
And on Sunday I spent the day with my sister, ate too much ice cream and slept in this morning until my therapist called and told me I had missed an appointment. Because I ate too much ice cream and slept in too late. HA.

I work tomorrow through Saturday. Long shifts, for the most part. I'll survive.
And I open tomorrow...and I can't sleep.
BOO.

I really want to find out what I just spent $10 on.

What do I want for Christmas? What do you want for Christmas?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want a MacBook for Christmas!

Unknown said...

i wanted to see the crystal method,
but i did not get to because i spent my paycheck wrecklessly.

ShawnPOconnor said...

man, all I want for Christmas is
Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens
Bright copper kettles and warm woolen mittens
Brown paper packages tied up with strings
These are a few of my favorite things