Tuesday, November 06, 2007

cars

I don't have the greatest luck with cars. I'll have to buy a new (used/very used) one soon, but the one I have now seriously does not like me. This morning the cruise control quit and the brake lights stay on all the time. Even when the car is off. Even when it's on and I'm accelerating. So I am not working tomorrow, therefore will spend the majority of my day sitting at the car store getting it fixed. YES. THE PERFECT DAY.

My feet hurt?
House is almost on.
I'm downloading a lot of Bob Dylan.
I don't feel bad about downloading music.
It's okay with me.

I took Helen out last night and we went to dinner and went to Hastings after such adventures. Lots of Benny Benassi and regular girl talk. Not like the rap girl talk. It was good. Reliving summer. Good summer.

Pace.

No comments: